Standards for User Comments
These Standards are in addition to the provisions of our Terms and Conditions on User Comments and form part of those Terms and Conditions.
For the purpose of ensuring RedsKop provides an enjoyable experience for all our viewers, so please respect the following:
- No personal abuse or attacks. It is fine to discuss issues or to critique another person’s point of view or argument but it is not acceptable to attack them on a personal level. Constructive criticisms are encouraged.
- No swearing or mindless abuse. You may think it’s mild but someone else may find it offensive.
- We will not tolerate racist, sexist, homophobic, misogynistic or other hate-speech or anything that could be interpreted as such.
- Please be relevant, concise and articulate.
- We reserve the right to moderate or delete User Comments and if for any reason we edit any post or edit or close any thread, we will not enter into any discussion of our reasons for doing so.
- Please don’t post anything that may cause you or us legal problems. This includes, amongst other things, posts that may be defamatory or material that may be in breach of a third party’s copyright or invasive of another’s privacy.
In the event that you are in breach of our Terms and Conditions relating to User Comments and/or these Standards at any time, or you do not respect the spirit of the community or make postings which demand a disproportionate amount of time and moderation, your account may be suspended or you may be banned from the site. The length of any suspension will be at our sole discretion.
If your account is suspended or you are banned you may not open another account with us and we reserve the right to terminate any such account. In the event that you continue to contravene our Terms and Conditions relating to User Comments and/or these Standards we reserve the right to contact your employer or your internet service provider.
If you see anything posted on the site by a third party user of the site which you believe to be in breach of our Terms and Conditions please Contact Us for that comment to send it to our team for review.
If you wish to contact us about anything in relation to User Comments, please Contact Us but we reserve the right not to enter into correspondence with you.